TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 04:47 PM   #19
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nufflemutts View Post
Not for Graduate Entry Medicine, which you can apply for regardless of what your Bachelors is in, most of the time. The course is 4/5 years long and I think you start your clinical training 18 months in the course for 30 months. That's how it works in the University of Nottingham anyway. I think other universities follow a similar approach. The entry requirements are different for the undergraduate route though.

Also for universities in England/Wales, applicants must have had some sort of experience, mostly voluntary, in a hospital setting. Scotland doesn't require this I think.

I didn't know many people here were interested in Medicine. Good luck to all. I have been seriously considering applying for the graduate entry in few year's time but I'm plagued by doubt.
Yeah that's one of my options. I was thinking of doing a Biology/Chemistry degree first and then going grad. entry but I was told I would need a first class honours.

What degree are you doing and what uni?