TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Constance Sibille

View Single Post

Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 05:22 PM   #1
country flag Zin

Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of
Constance Sibille

Official Facebook
Official Twitter
Official Instagram
Youtube channel

I've been waiting for so long to create this thread but she didn't really deserve it until now. Constance is in Barstaple 75k SF after beating the titleholder Keothavong and Birnerova who was in a 75k final last week. Best week of her career so far. She had some good wins these last weeks too against Putintseva or Castano. In the past she lost a lot of close matches against decent players, so I'm glad to see she's now able to close these matches she would have lost a few months ago.

Constance didn't play in juniors at all and struggled a lot with injuries these last years, that's how I would explain she's been stagnating these last 2-3 years beeing ranked between 400 and 500. Now with this win she'll be ranked around 340 and, last but not least, she only has 4 (!) points to defend until May. I really expect her to have a great 2013 year and why not to get closer to the top 200.

Now she faces Annika Beck who just broke into top 100. I don't give her much of a chance against her. Funny anecdote though: just 3 years ago, she won her first title by beating Beck 64 62 in the final of Equeurdreville. But Beck was then 15 and ranked around 900...

Last edited by Zin : Jul 26th, 2014 at 09:20 PM.
Zin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote