TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ~Ana's articles~

View Single Post

Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 03:09 PM   #3905
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~Ana's articles~

Quote:
Vranes: We wanted to Ana Ivanovic plays the first, we are ready for finals

Beta | the 2nd 11th 2012th - 14:45 h | Foto: TSS - Srdjan Stevanovic | Comments: 0

Selector female tennis players of Serbia Dejan Vranes said that his team's desire fulfilled as decided by lot that the first duel Fed Cup finals against the Czech performances Ana Ivanovic.

"We expected this kind of composition czech, not surprised. Schedule is not overly important, but it is filled with a desire to Ana Ivanovic plays first, and both days. We are ready, preparations are well used and we will see what will happen. We will do our best, because our ultimate goal is victory, "Vranes said after drawing lots in Prague.

Vranes said he was pretty sure that Petra Kvitova who has bronchitis, however, occur on Saturday.

"Kvitova is ready and will definitely appear on the site. What will be felt during the match I do not know, but I'm pretty sure he will play on Saturday, "said Vranes.

Ana Ivanovic to be the first match meet Lucja Safarovom, said he does not expect an easy match, but that he hoped the best.

"I am happy and looking forward to Saturday's duel. I hope to play at the level and extent is enough to make a point. I am satisfied by lot, hope for the best. It certainly will not be an easy match, we had a tough duel in Sydney this year, so I hope rematch, "said Ana Ivanovic.

In the second duel tomorrow Jelena Jankovic playing against the eighth number one Petra Kvitova.

"To be honest, I do not care whether I'm going to play first or second. I expected a difficult match against Kvitova if he played. For me to give my best and make a point. All are here to fight to the end and win the title. I love to play for my country, I'm already 12 years old. This is a special moment for all of us, "said Jankovic.

Fed Cup finals will begin on Saturday at 13:30 at the O2 Arena in Prague.
http://sport.blic.rs/Tenis/222867/Vr...-smo-za-finale

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote