TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Sammy's 2012 Off-Season Conference Thread

View Single Post

Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 12:00 PM   #32
country flag annetcl

annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold annetcl is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sammy's 2012 Off-Season Conference Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPersian View Post

I have to agree with the first part of this answer, but disagree with the second. I never really *loved* any of Sam's outfits this year; I felt like a lot of them were a bit too flashy, and some of the designs were just a bit weird. Can't say I liked the black and pink number you chose though (which has been charmingly labelled the "vagina lips" dress in GM )
Haha - I never thought of the frills that way until I saw some comments on GM. Not a big fan of the frills in front but love the cut of the dress the most. Asics have the coolest shoes though - I hope next season the clothes will be better. They seem intent on "showing off" Sam's back, the dresses are too short and its too unfeminine for my liking. I hope they come up with new designs next year - I will be quite disappointed if they are intent on recycling the singlet dress with the cross behind again for next year. That would just be so lame. The more I talk about it the more I miss Lacoste. But have to say though, the Lacoste gear for 2012 hasn't been too impressive either. 2010 is the best collection I think.

Quote:
7) What would you like to see Sam work on in the future?

That's a pretty amazing and dead accurate analysis of the areas that Sam could improve. The list looks quite long when you spell it all out though
Hahaha...who said Sammy was perfect Have to say a few of things on the list are tweaks rather than major overhauls to her game. She has made great strides to making her weaknesses column smaller and smaller which is no easy feat I suppose when you are in your late 20s. So full marks for that!
annetcl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote