TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2

View Single Post

Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 05:47 AM   #5050
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2

No there's only 3 episodes so far. I'm really loving it, quite a lot of different types of horror plotlines although a few have yet to be properly explored. The groundwork has just been set. Do you watch Nikita by any chance?

Yeah I know. I thought that, I mean tournament threads are very busy. I just wondered because I think it was USO 2010 that actually went to 2 volumes. Although I think at that stage most fans thought Maria the legitimate favourite for a Slam for the first time since her comeback. Plus I believe the GM Caro thread went over 1000 posts. Maybe that had something to do with it and it's just an anomaly.

But yeah I'd say there's a smaller group of posters here, although we have a lot that seem to join, there's only about 4 of us this year who really became very active members of the forum. Still, those that post post often. It's just good to have a thriving forum. Oh and there's posters I think who just post in the livescore threads.
MightMashaFan would probably know when here was most active. He's been here nearly 10 years, if he hasn't passed that milestone already.