TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2

View Single Post

Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 05:05 AM   #5042
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
What's been going on here folks? French Talk? ooh la la.

Ok I loved French in school, during the 1st 2nd 3rd form I loved going to French class so much that I decided to pick it for 4th and 5th form...... First French lesson after summer I walk in that French class and the bitch is going full Throttle on me! Couldn't understand shit she was saying, first of all she was talking way too fast! Couple of months before that was nothing like this . I was like "Je Ne Pas Understand you " and even that was more wrong than just the added English word . Had to quit and pick something different
Je ne comprend pas

I really loved french too. Mods were quick to give us a new news/article thread. Looks like we'll be waiting on volume 3 of this though.