TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2

View Single Post

Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 02:53 AM   #5036
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
I was the one who pointed out 'petit-ami' to debby.

I know the extracurricular requirements may seem unfair but tbh anyone seriously considering Medicine will organise it so in the end everyone has them anyway. IDK I don't mind it, I mean picture it this way: Who would you rather have telling you there were surgical complications and your relative died? The kid who stayed in the corner at school and just studied 24/7, who is all stuttering and can't look you in the face when they tell you. Or, the friendly kid from school who was just as fun to hang around with as everyone else, and tells you it calmly but with sympathy and comfort?
Well, I do believe they have internships to deal with it. Most of them who can't deal with it just give up. :/
debby is offline View My Blog!