TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ~Ana's articles~

View Single Post

Old Nov 1st, 2012, 01:39 PM   #3902
country flag Iva87

Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of
Re: ~Ana's articles~

Video interview

Quote:
More pressure and more fun. Ivanović in the Fed Cup delights

Prague – four years ago, Ana Ivanović was sunbathing on top of the Racquet. It was a world leader, celebrated her triumph at the French Open. But then came the injuries, loss of self-esteem and fall. She is now 12. stop bar and waits for her Fed Cup finals. Srbkám is right on the first attempt succeeded in world group to get to the finals. At the peak of the season, Ivanović, in Prague, she likes him. Said team spirit and the ability to fight for the title for his country considers it an honor.

"I really like it. My brother and father played basketball and I went to look at them. I liked the team spirit. I was missing a little bit in tennis, because it is a very individualistic. But this week is different, "said the Serb, who nadělit in Prague may gain title to their present Tuesday's 25. birthday card. "There's a lot more pressure, but it's also much more fun. It's a great honor for us to be here and have a chance to play for the title, "she said.

According to Ivanovičové, it will be a big tennis weekend. Of course considered mild Sultana, even because of the surface. He plays on the background Ultracushion Novacrylic System. Of course I know him. This year, it won the semifinals with Italkami in Ostrava, but now wanted it a bit slower and with higher bounce. Therefore, when mixing the mixture add more sand.

"On this surface I like. It is not as fast as I thought. The ball is sliding a little bit when it is low and fast. Much will depend, as it grows, who. Home-they have odtrénováno about something more, but we have a few more days to prepare. It will be good, "said Ivanović.

Ana Ivanović wants to be the best:

"I'm trying to get back. Sometimes it's better, sometimes worse, but I'm on the right track. Tennis talk begins with me again, and I want to go back to the top. "

Both the domestic tennis players are left, but it's not particularly Ivanovičovou no ghosts. "Against the levorukým tenistkám so often, playing the songs. The experience is not so much with them, but here we have levorukou sparingpartnerku, so we can kind of get used to the levácké concept of the game. "

Of course they will be dangerous, and it doesn't matter who will

Serbian tennis player has a worse record, Šafářovou, beat her twice, losing three times, most recently this year in Sydney. "With the two others in the past, I played hard games. With Luckou I played in Sydney this year and it was a really tough game. Will be dangerous, no matter who will follow, "she said.

Kvitové against her in the past, did better, three left the Court as a winner, just once as a loser. He wishes to make, and of course played Kvitová in the strongest report. "I hope that for the finals will be fine, because you want to beat the best to win," said Ivanović. Historical statistics. "Now it's a little different. It's been a long time since we played together. Now we're both in a different form. I think it will be a tough game. Peter also has a tough administration and hard beats and on the Court, as it is here, it's a benefit for her, "she added.

Kvitové will tell a lot about the possibilities of today's be put to the test. If the weekend goes, it's not clear in what form at the O2 Arena shows. "I've spoken personally with her, with her coach and Professor Paul Kolářem. Peter has a great desire to play, but the status is not optimal, "said sports Manager Miroslav black women. "At last year's high-quality performance of Petra in the end of the year it's victory (in the finals against Russia) had had enough. This year's finals, according to the draw looked quite hopeful, but the health problems that accompany me Peter light, "added concern about black women.
http://www.ceskatelevize.cz/sport/te...d-cupu-libuje/

Last edited by Iva87 : Nov 1st, 2012 at 01:49 PM.
Iva87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote