TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2

View Single Post

Old Nov 1st, 2012, 01:32 PM   #4910
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
Do you like Milan? My father went there a few times for work, and he hated the city he told me the driving was crazy there !!!
Abroad where would you like to go ? Erasmus program right?

But I do think Murray-Gasquet are good quality, ok it's often the same winner nowadays, but they used to have a great rivalry. Now it's just predictable
Did you know that when Gasquet was playing in the juniors, everyone said he would be the one winning many slams while Rafa would be forever in his shadow. OH THE IRONY.

Yessss Buffy I have the DVDs. My favourite seasons are 2, 5 and 6. Spike What's your favourite character?
I hate it! There's nothing inspiring about it! I'd like to study abroad for a couple of months next year with an Erasmus programme, preferably in London/Paris! But then I'd like to attend the last two years completely abroad. Still don't know where though!

I know! He's a headcase of the best order! I still cheer for him every time!

2-5-6-7 are amazing! Anya or Willow are my favorite characters!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!