TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2

View Single Post

Old Nov 1st, 2012, 12:06 PM   #4905
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jechijo View Post
No exams in December, but January is going to be a crazy month! So many exams and endless books to study! What are you studying by the way?

I am! He can be so good and so bad at the same time! I watched him live in Rome this year against Ferrer and he basically lost the first set with a DF in the tiebreak! It was so painful!
Eww and it's right in the middle of the AO ! Soooo mean
Business management I am on my 3rd year, last year of my bachelor degree. Next year, I am doing a master degree (2 more years), I still don't know the field it will be about, but hopefully I will study in Paris.
You ??

Lmao typical Gasquet.
The funniest is when he starts strong against Murray in Slams, and the commentators are going crazy (cause they played twice in RG), and I am like

"Waiting for Gasquet's meltdown"

and my friend on Facebook who was like "god Deborah, I have faith in Gasquet, he is back, he is SO winning this match" and I am like "whatever, you never learn with him, he is ALWAYS a letdown. Watch him winning the first two sets then losing the whole match."
debby is offline View My Blog!