TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

View Single Post

Old Nov 1st, 2012, 11:00 AM   #4592
country flag Achernar

Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. W. Fields View Post
They had a clock on the frontpage of the website which showed CET time instead of Sofia time. I send them a message about it, warning that people could miss watching matches because of it. They didn't reply but they removed the clock and put in ads instead.
Somehow, I think that Daniela Hantuchova might have the answer to it on her blog:

Sunday, October 28, 2012

"I have to tell you one more thing, it's about the time change on the weekend... so, I was coming from home, and it's one hour behind here, but then last night the time changed an hour back, so when I woke up I thought it was 9am, and with technology you don't really know if the mobiles are changing the time themselves, so I went to the gym thinking I had enough time... but I didn't, it was really 10, and I had to ask five people what time it was. So confusing!"
Achernar is offline View My Blog!