TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

View Single Post

Old Nov 1st, 2012, 05:24 AM   #4589
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achernar View Post
Normally I don't believe much of the PR scripts she gives to the medias but, for once, it sounds genuine and I want to believe her.

"I'm really enjoying myself out there": that's the most important thing actually. I'm really glad about that

"I feel like I've found my game again and I'm playing the way I want to"

"And right now I'm just thinking of winning this tournament" Let's do it
Yes,and I also believe her when she says that the #10 spot wouldn't be any awesome accomplishment.It'd be an okay,year-end treat for Caro,like getting an extra scoop of ice cream for free,but it's not gonna make or break her,confidence-wise

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Opening Soon: The Allaster-Stubbs-Amanmuradova Academy of Feminine Grace and Charm
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!