TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

View Single Post

Old Nov 1st, 2012, 12:32 AM   #4586
country flag Achernar

Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu€ View Post
You are right, she's through to the SF. If I'm not wrong, the only way she doesn't finish first of her group is if she loses tomorrow and Daniela also beats Hsieh. In that case she'd be 2nd of her group. Vinci & Hsieh can still qualify if they win their matches but can not surpass Caroline since they both lost against Caro.
Thanks for the update. I've just got confirmation of her SF on Sofia's official site

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. W. Fields View Post
Caro about the possibility of becoming #10 again:
"It would be great, but to be honest it's not really the big goal for me here, I'm just very pleased about the way I'm playing. I'm really enjoying myself out there. I feel like I've found my game again and I'm playing the way I want to. And right now I'm just thinking of winning this tournament."
Normally I don't believe much of the PR scripts she gives to the medias but, for once, it sounds genuine and I want to believe her.

"I'm really enjoying myself out there": that's the most important thing actually. I'm really glad about that

"I feel like I've found my game again and I'm playing the way I want to"

"And right now I'm just thinking of winning this tournament" Let's do it
Achernar is offline View My Blog!