TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ana Ivanovic's Dramatic Weight Loss: Any One Concerned... Yet??

View Single Post

Old Oct 31st, 2012, 10:19 PM   #480
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic's Dramatic Weight Loss: Any One Concerned... Yet??

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
Meh...

I have this friend , she looks as skinny as Ana (or skinnier IDK but it's similar) and she worries me a lot....
I have friends who are skinnier than Ana, but they look hot, it's because of their body types. Some of them are tall, but they have tiny bones, so they look great and healthy, but Ana isn't like that, she looks better when she's not that slim. But, this isn't about her looks, if she was fit, strong, injury-free etc. I would never complain about her weight.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote