TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Oct 31st, 2012, 10:15 PM   #5165
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziros View Post
I take it you didn't watch Wimbledon this year then,she came very,very close to losing to Zheng and Shvedova. As she gets older,more and more of those sort of matches will turn into losses
Serena wasn't playing well in that first week of Wimbledon. Her best tennis wasn't there and she was mentally fragile after that shock loss at RG. The only thing that was working was her serve!.When she plays really well on grass, like she did at the Olympics, she's unplayable! I really don't see her losing Wimbledon in the following years. She's that good! Of course, if an upset of some sort happens, Petra and Maria are the safest bets for the title then.

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!