TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Donna Vekic

Thread: Donna Vekic
View Single Post

Old Oct 31st, 2012, 09:01 PM   #2644
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Donna Vekic

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennismaster8820 View Post
^^
Why is it possible to see quoted posts from posters you have on ignore?
Again can't escape from his foolish statements.

Hopefully Donna can do well in India!
And again, I love you too A troll is not just someone who trolls, but someone who won't get over themselves and keeps trolling bout the troll But I still love you, even though your bitchy comments serve no purpose

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
Which photo are you talking about - the one on front of a TV? About half of Croatia has such TV sets, so don't know how does that make her look filthy rich...
It's everything. They are not filthy rich but they have a nice house, and they have pay tv, and they all have modern technology and space. I was implying that he was over-exaggerating, not saying he's filthy rich but he is a businessman

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Last edited by chingching : Oct 31st, 2012 at 09:09 PM.
chingching is offline View My Blog!