TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ana Ivanovic's Dramatic Weight Loss: Any One Concerned... Yet??

View Single Post

Old Oct 31st, 2012, 07:12 PM   #475
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic's Dramatic Weight Loss: Any One Concerned... Yet??

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
For me, it's not just her weight in itself that's concerning -- I have a friend who's that thin, but she's perfectly healthy, that's just her normal build. It's the RATE Ana seems to be shedding weight that's alarming - just since the US Open she's become much thinner.
Not even that. There are MANY girls who look like Ana, or even skinnier and they are healthy. But those girls were always like that while Ana got skinny just recently. I hope she sticks to what she said in the interview, working on weight during off season.
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote