TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Shuai Zhang cheering thread - volume 2

View Single Post

Old Oct 31st, 2012, 04:54 PM   #4666
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shuai Zhang cheering thread - volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARA-GOAT View Post
She will NEVER improve if she only plays those weak Asian ITFs. I'm glad to see her actually trying, rather than just waste time playing those crappy Chinese ITFs, beating even crappier golden flowers. There is reason why most of the younger golden flower struggle so much when they try to make the transition to the WTA level; these Asian ITFs simply don't prepare you for that.
Yes, I understand having an inflated ranking from playing only easy tournies isn't all that great.
But losing first round 3 weeks in a row doesn't get you anywhere either, I mean easy fields atleast give money and points

She'll have to improve her entire game and mental aspect to become a better player and climb in top100.

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Duan Ying-Ying - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is offline View My Blog!