TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria's Exho-Whore offseason cheering thread.

View Single Post

Old Oct 31st, 2012, 02:48 AM   #93
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria's Exho-Whore offseason cheering thread.

Hate to spoil the party here. I am glad that we get to see Maria during the off-season but does anyone else feel that this may inhibit her off-season. I mean after her vacation she'll have about 2 weeks before she's trotting around the world for these exhos.

I know in theory it offers her the chance to try out new thing in her game. But with all the travelling involved it take a chunk out of her off-season as well.

Plus she'll have to fit her shoulder rehab in too, taking away from time on court.