TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Oct 30th, 2012, 11:03 PM   #5150
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post
Just when I thought you seem to be a pretty reasonable poster, you throw that negativity around another carbon copy of Fighterpova

There is nothing wrong with what she said. She is a champion. She knows what it takes to 'try' to beat Serena. Did you forget that she is the one who gave serena the toughest match in 2010 Wimbledon?

Olympics is just a different story. And it's not like she is guaranteed to meet Serena at Wimbledon. There are certain players who have given Serena trouble on the surface.

And when maria set something as her goal, I am pretty sure she will be working her ass off and trying to improve her grass game more than ever
There's no such thing as being too negative when it comes to playing Serena. I call it being a realist. Her results against her speak for themselves.

I love Maria's unwavering belief and confidence in herself. It's one of her great strengths and why she's so easy to root for. It's a big reason why she got over the shoulder surgery and why she rose above the serving problems and how she got to the top of tennis again. And it may be the biggest reason why she could beat Serena again someday. She never accepts failure. And, in the end, that's all that matters. I'll be thrilled to say how stupid and wrong I was if and when she beats her again.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!