TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Oct 30th, 2012, 09:26 PM   #5149
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
Maria sure is stubborn. Even with Serena around and her success on clay this year, Wimbledon is still her top priority. I give her credit for aiming high, but I think Wimbledon is the major she's least likely to contend in, especially with a healthy Serena. She's flat out unbeatable on grass. And because of the speed of the surface, Maria seems to struggle more with other power hitters who excel on grass more than other surfaces. See Lisicki. So, IMO, there are many more obstacles to get by on grass for Maria, compared to clay and hard.

And Maria sure loves to throw around the word "revenge" a lot. But she should save the bravado for players like Vika or Agi. I like it when she publicly pokes Vika and calls her out on her drama. And she's shown she can back it up with some wins. But, in the case of Serena, better to be silent and quietly try to come up with a winning game plan. No need to provoke someone you haven't beaten since you were below the legal voting age.
That revenge speak is hardly bravado, rather its her run of the mill answer. A more interesting way of saying, "I hope I can turn it around" but she always says it.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!