TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Oct 30th, 2012, 09:04 PM   #5148
country flag Charlatan
17 >>> Your Fav

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
Maria sure is stubborn. Even with Serena around and her success on clay this year, Wimbledon is still her top priority. I give her credit for aiming high, but I think Wimbledon is the major she's least likely to contend in, especially with a healthy Serena. She's flat out unbeatable on grass. And because of the speed of the surface, Maria seems to struggle more with other power hitters who excel on grass more than other surfaces. See Lisicki. So, IMO, there are many more obstacles to get by on grass for Maria, compared to clay and hard.

And Maria sure loves to throw around the word "revenge" a lot. But she should save the bravado for players like Vika or Agi. I like it when she publicly pokes Vika and calls her out on her drama. And she's shown she can back it up with some wins. But, in the case of Serena, better to be silent and quietly try to come up with a winning game plan. No need to provoke someone you haven't beaten since you were below the legal voting age.
Just when I thought you seem to be a pretty reasonable poster, you throw that negativity around another carbon copy of Fighterpova

There is nothing wrong with what she said. She is a champion. She knows what it takes to 'try' to beat Serena. Did you forget that she is the one who gave serena the toughest match in 2010 Wimbledon?

Olympics is just a different story. And it's not like she is guaranteed to meet Serena at Wimbledon. There are certain players who have given Serena trouble on the surface.

And when maria set something as her goal, I am pretty sure she will be working her ass off and trying to improve her grass game more than ever
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Atomic Bomb View Post
Don't laugh at your superiors. Bow down bitch.
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!