Thank you CareerSlamPova
First of all, stay healthy, fit and injury-free throughout the season.
1. Win a slam (once again, I am not picky) (though preferably AO or RG; plus, these courts suit her game more than anything)
2. Get a positive H2H record over Vika
3. Win a hard court title, please
4. Get more variety on your serves. So tired of that down the T serves
5. Add Kvitova (3 wins away), Kerber (3 wins away), Lisicki (2 wins away), Na Li (1 win away) in your punchbag list
6. Beat Serena
Originally Posted by Angelpova
The 25-year-old also said she was hoping to finally end her winless streak against Serena Williams in 2013 after losing to the American in all three of their matches this year, including two finals, in the Olympics and at the WTA Championships on Sunday.
"She plays a very physical tennis and when she is in top form it's very difficult to beat her but I will try to take my revenge next year," said the Florida-based Russian.