TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Things you want Maria to achieve/do in 2013.

View Single Post

Old Oct 30th, 2012, 08:29 PM   #22
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Things you want Maria to achieve/do in 2013.

Thank you CareerSlamPova

First of all, stay healthy, fit and injury-free throughout the season.
1. Win a slam (once again, I am not picky) (though preferably AO or RG; plus, these courts suit her game more than anything)
2. Get a positive H2H record over Vika
3. Win a hard court title, please
4. Get more variety on your serves. So tired of that down the T serves
5. Add Kvitova (3 wins away), Kerber (3 wins away), Lisicki (2 wins away), Na Li (1 win away) in your punchbag list
6. Beat Serena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelpova View Post
The 25-year-old also said she was hoping to finally end her winless streak against Serena Williams in 2013 after losing to the American in all three of their matches this year, including two finals, in the Olympics and at the WTA Championships on Sunday.

"She plays a very physical tennis and when she is in top form it's very difficult to beat her but I will try to take my revenge next year," said the Florida-based Russian.

Last edited by Charlatan : Oct 30th, 2012 at 08:34 PM.
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote