TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Lisa Raymond cheering thread

View Single Post

Old Oct 30th, 2012, 07:06 PM   #4539
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lisa Raymond cheering thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uranium View Post
^You and your insider info. I don't know how Maria and Lisa will do together. Maria likes to have fun and smile, while Lisa is very serious. Plus, I don't know how their games will match up. I wouldn't think that Lisa would like Maria's style of game in doubles. We shall see though.
I've always thought Kirilenko takes her doubles pretty seriously. The only problem is she can sometimes stay back a bit too much in doubles but that might be a bit due to a lack of confidence and I think Lisa will encourage her to come forwards more.

I can see the pairing being beneficial for both players. I think Kirilenko really should have won a GS doubles title by now and playing with an experienced and focused doubles player should help her and I think Lisa will enjoy playing with someone who is good on all surfaces and is a good baseliner.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!