TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Oct 30th, 2012, 12:16 PM   #5142
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromium View Post
It took like a decade, but Myskina finally said something nice about her
-Myskina has said some great words about Maria on her Game Set and Match commentaries for Eurosport Russia in the last couple of years...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
I'd love to know what beef went down with them. I was reading some articles from 2005 earlier and apparently Myskina was very protective of her on tour a couple of years before she made it big. By the time she won Wimbledon they hardly spoke.
-Myskina was angry at Yuri, she considered him disrespectful towards her and said that he even yelled insults sometimes on court.. in that YEC match in 2004... But I think the digs at Maria started after Wimbledon... Imagine it, Myskina was the 1st ("real") Russian to win a Slam, and in a few weeks Maria stole the show; not only in Russia but worldwide... Pretty much that is what bothered all of them IMO; the Russians and the Americans... But yeah, Anastasia's main problem was Yuri.