Re: Things you want Maria to achieve/do in 2013.
1. Health, health, health.
2. Another Grand Slam-it automatically makes any season a success.
3. Get to 30 career titles.
4. Some tangible improvements to her game, like having better placement and speed changes with her serve. And more accuracy and fewer DFs.
5. More consistency with her returns, top 3 in service break %.
6. Improve her groundies with good angles and fewer errors.
7. More confidence in moving forward and volleying.
8. Get better at turning defense into offense.
9. Have a winning record against Vika.
10.Remain in the top 3 all year.
11.Win a hard court title.
12.Winning finals record.
13.Stop getting off to sluggish starts in matches.
14.A couple of talk show appearances.
15.A couple of red carpets.
16.A couple of photoshoots.
17.Keep passing her drug tests.
18.Zero losses to players outside top 10.
20.BEAT Serena, silence the haters.