TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria's Exho-Whore offseason cheering thread.

View Single Post

Old Oct 30th, 2012, 04:44 AM   #60
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria's Exho-Whore offseason cheering thread.

At the very least, I wouldn't be surprised if this injury puts an end to Maria's Exhibition season. I realize people pay good money in advance to see her play in these kinds of matches and a huge star like Maria is counted on to promote the women's game. But she needs to look out for herself first. Better to be cautious and prioritize.

As for the match, I love Maria's sense of humor. It can be a bit biting and direct. I think she was playfully needling Petra, trying to have some fun and pump her up a bit. She probably sensed Petra was a little down with the way she was playing and her health issues. But I can't be sure unless I see some video.

And I like how Maria can joke about that painful loss to Petra at Wimbledon.

Last edited by Mexicola : Oct 30th, 2012 at 04:51 AM.
Mexicola is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote