TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria's Exho-Whore offseason cheering thread.

View Single Post

Old Oct 30th, 2012, 04:41 AM   #61
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future
Re: Maria's Exho-Whore offseason cheering thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM_1257 View Post
Someone mentioned Petra saying Maria had no friends.. I don't understand Czech but from the few words that I did manage to catch she was saying that Maria doesn't hang out with girls on the tour.. Which is a fact...

A few funny moments were:
- Maria pretending to hit the ball hard when she was hittin puff balls... But sometimes she did play seriously and they had some nice points but Petra made way too many easy errors on balls that Maria was setting for her to hit in. I think Petra was a bit nervous and even Maria became uncomfortable with it. So when Petra finally won her game, Maria went to her chair crossing over the net, not walking by Petra as a sign of "protest"... Then Petra did the same...
-During one break Maria opened a bag of Sugarpova, handed it to Safarova and she gave it to a man behind her... He put it in his pocket... And since he was having some extra kilos Maria looked and said: "what is it?" when they told her she said: "He doesn't need it!!"
-They had one exchange of balls with the racket handle...
-The end - epic!!! There BitchyPova made an appearance... Petra had troubles with her serve and Maria told her to serve anywhere... Petra faulted, Maria gave her a chance to serve again.. And told her: "Come on! Give me an ace! A Wimbledon match point ace!" there she raised a bit her eyebrows and had a certain look on her (and that's the moment when I thought, oh noes, she is not joking)... and continued: "Believe me, I remember it! It gives me nightmares."
oh any chance to download this match, i'm so exicited when read it. But i think Maria is a cold girl, but her joke make me surprise. Am i wrong
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#36
PAW Rank:#42 Titles New Haven 2014
FITD Rank:#108.
Three Hands Titles Montreal, Tokyo 2014
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote