TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The SS Dementieva, New Horizons

View Single Post

Old Oct 30th, 2012, 12:55 AM   #996
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The SS Dementieva, New Horizons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dementinator View Post
Was thinking of taking Lena on a shopping trip to New Yawk, however, due to weather conditions, we will remain at sea until they improve.
According to the radar up here, we will catch the leading edge of the storm so it will get rough, due to having to slow our speed, the stabilisers will be retracted so some rolling is possible.

Anti Sick meds are available in the infirmary and I have closed all access to the upper deck balconies etc.
Is Elena's food supply OK?I've heard that she has a liking for shark meat,so maybe we could dangle Mikey over the side and use him as bait

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Opening Soon: The Allaster-Stubbs-Amanmuradova Academy of Feminine Grace and Charm
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote