TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Eva Asderaki

Thread: Eva Asderaki
View Single Post

Old Oct 29th, 2012, 10:58 PM   #1226
country flag OoohBarracuda

OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all OoohBarracuda is a name known to all
Re: Eva Asderaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreiShev81 View Post
http://www.championat.com/tennis/art...j-prostoj.html

Kremlin Cup - Russian Hard Language.
Photo is not best looks less old in real life!
Thank you very much for that, good read.

Well guys, I went to Istanbul from Thursday to Sunday and I got to meet Eva a couple of times! Sadly, the kids there are very hyper and were constantly wanting autographs of anyone related to tennis so I didn't get to say much to her as I would've liked to but I was still happy I met her.

On the Friday, Eva and Marija were walking passed on the court and I said "yassas Eva" and she smiled and said "yah". Then I got her autograph a while later when she returned but I don't think she heard me say thank you and efharisto because I got pushed out the way by some kids.

The next day I went back to get her autograph again for a friend. Had a bit more time to talk to her, asking if Marija was coming soon and when she arrived, Eva called on her for me which was very nice of her. Then I asked Marija about the doubles matches if it went to a match tiebreak in the final set (I actually said super tiebreak because that's what it's called in Top Spin ) and Eva nodded in agreement to Marija's answer. Was also amusing a little boy stood there and stared at her and she laughed like "WTF" Then she waved at him and he waved back and we just burst out laughing.

Eva had a lot of fans there. Lots of people wanting to take photos with her and chatting to her a lot. All of the umpires were asked for autographs etc but Eva was definitely the most popular. I wonder if any were from here, and I hope at least that they were her fans because of how good she is at her job and not because of anything else
OoohBarracuda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote