TennisForum.com - View Single Post - YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

View Single Post

Old Oct 29th, 2012, 05:58 PM   #1212
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennis-insomniac View Post
I can't tell you how much I despise Maria losing Lisicki in Wimbledon. I know she got her revenge in the Olympic, but only if she hadn't lost to Lisicki, the outcome of the year might be different (Just My Theory). Oh Well, anyway...great year nonetheless.
i dont think i could've taken two drubbings from rena in the finals side by side
the olympics was enough
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote