TennisForum.com - View Single Post - YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

View Single Post

Old Oct 29th, 2012, 04:32 PM   #1222
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

You guys are really understating Serena's motion, there is no indicator whatsoever of where she's going to serve. Reacting to it isn't going to get any proactive returns back in play so of course Maria was going to have to guess a lot of the time. Although it's clear from their past few matches that Serena likes serving to her BH. I don't know why they haven't picked up on this or how Maria doesn't realise it during the course of the matches. I suppose it's strange considering everyone else serves to her FH on big points.