TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Your thoughts of Maria's 2012 :)

View Single Post

Old Oct 29th, 2012, 04:01 PM   #32
country flag Shezocas

Shezocas is just really nice Shezocas is just really nice Shezocas is just really nice Shezocas is just really nice Shezocas is just really nice Shezocas is just really nice Shezocas is just really nice Shezocas is just really nice Shezocas is just really nice Shezocas is just really nice Shezocas is just really nice
Re: Your thoughts of Maria's 2012 :)

My thoughts on Maria's 2012?
In one simple word:AMAZING

IMO Maria reached everything we could ask for in 2012. She won a slam, the most wanted, and made history with that. Won a silver medal at the Olympics and we all know how tough that was.And as cherry on top of the cake, she got back to the Nļ1. It was only for 4 weeks, yes, but she did it and nothing can take away that from her.All this combined with a season with no ups and downs (yap,let's forget that loss to bine at wimby) and specially no injuries!!
And overall her tennis made progress, she is playing really well and when she has a bad day she can still beat top players so you see her level. 6 loses in important finals made it tough for us? Maybe! But I rather prefer seeing her in finals than losing in early stages.
For this, i'm very thankful. Since her injury i really got that mentally of "everything from now on is a bonus"-yes because it's already amazing the fact that she is still hitting yellow tennis balls for living- so i couldnít imagine or ask for more.
Oh and Flagpova was one of the highlights of the season which made her even more special!!
As for 2013 we will see. Honestly Iím expecting good thins... I see maria in full committed to tennis and more important I see that desire in face, desire for winning so if she keeps this level-letís hope she improves even more ehehe-we can expect great things from 2013, so BRING IT!!!
Many,many thanks to this woman, to her team and to all of you!!
2012, a year to remember!!
Shezocas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote