TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Your thoughts of Maria's 2012 :)

View Single Post

Old Oct 29th, 2012, 01:34 PM   #31
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future
Re: Your thoughts of Maria's 2012 :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven. View Post
i am SCREAMING who banned him/her? I need him/her in my life
Wait WHAT?? Rapunxel has been the funniest new member we've ever got in SS. Unless he's trolling somewhere...

Back to topic. Just want to say I'm really happy. For everyone of us who went through those dark times after Montreal 08 all the way to Warsaw 09, really everything since then has been a bonus.

Fking getting emotional now so bear with me. Looking back to the days where we search high and low on youtube for that mysterious video lady just to get a glimpse of Maria's recovery from surgery. Disappointment of her not defending her AO title in 09. That little glee and excitement when she made a mini failed comeback in doubles with Vesnina in IW 09. Gutting out those insane 3 sets victories in RG 09. Every year since then, no matter how we sometimes cheer her on begrudgingly through her horrendous play, has been a bonus. She really could have just retired.

And then she went out there and gave us 2012. Full circle guys. Gonna tear up now
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote