TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Sabine Fans Chat Thread

View Single Post

Old Oct 29th, 2012, 10:28 AM   #353
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sabine Fans Chat Thread

Quote:
I'm missing her
I don't but probably only cause of the just been gone days of Lux that fed me for a while.
I could even enjoy watching some great YEC matches w/o missing her, knowing, she s on happy vacation atm and fs needed the break also of her "demanding" fans.

Finally, she's not a popstar but a tennis player and a young woman who needs some privacy, particularly after a season as strange as this one. We should let her disappear for a while to recharge batteries. Off season is really short (2mths) for the girls and Sabine will have much to defend in january2013.

Quote:
While on the subject of fan pain and too few updates, I'm interested to see what the Ula Radwanska fan app that she's doing visuals for atm, turns out like. It'd have to be much better than fb/twitter to be worth doing, and if it's good I'm sure other players will follow. It seems like an idea with a lot of potential.
Would be really hard for me if a fan app replaced tweets cause I don't own an iphone (no joke!) so far... but if it happens one day I'll need to buy one...
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote