TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Your thoughts of Maria's 2012 :)

View Single Post

Old Oct 29th, 2012, 08:14 AM   #25
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Your thoughts of Maria's 2012 :)

Arguably her best season ever. While the beat downs weren't great the way she was able to shrug them off and keep plugging away was so impressive. She has not been impatient with Thomas and has just kept working hard. RG was amazing my fave tennis memory!!! Even more than her first Slam. It was just so special. The silver medal and carrying the Olympic flag for Russia was so amazing. I was so happy as well that she got back to where she belongs at the US Open. She has made some great improvements this year and I think she will do even better next year. What Serena has done this year proves that age is no barrier.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote