TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Alex Stevenson's Chat Thread. (!!!)

View Single Post

Old Oct 29th, 2012, 07:52 AM   #297
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Alex Stevenson's Chat Thread. (!!!)

Taipei:

QR1: (4)Stevenson def. (WC)Chen 61 60
QR2: (4)Stevenson def. (8)Lee 62 62

R1: (6)Date-Krumm def. (Q)Stevenson 64 36 76 (5)

so close. a shame they had to meet in R1. i'm sure lexy would have won her first round match had she drawn someone else...
in kimikos thread someone said lexy played REALLY well, she hit 17 aces and saved 5 match points, nearly all of them with winners. come on lexy, you can still play on a high level, now do it on a regular basis and not only every 6 month!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote