TennisForum.com - View Single Post - YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

View Single Post

Old Oct 29th, 2012, 02:56 AM   #1193
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Re: YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
By the way: I want you guys' serious opinions on this. Am I just deluded, or does anyone else agree that this is the second-best match Serena has played against Maria (after the AO07)? I just don't see that she played anywhere near as well at the Olympics. Or am I deluding myself?
I think Serena played better at the OG, better serve and all. But Maria played miserable that day, this time she played much better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
You're deluded. I think it goes like this.

Olympics>AO>Stanford>Today>Miami

But if I were to rate Maria's level at the same time from those 4 matches it'd be

Today>AO>Stanford>Miami>Olympics.
Agree
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderwall. View Post
When it comes to GM one last thing and I shut up.
Some of you always say what an ugly place it and how all should stay in SS where we're a happy family etc etc but then you, well, go there. No one is forcing you to.
Also, the ignore function works very nicely to my experience.
I'm not saying that I actually do this stuff all the time (ignore GM and annoying posters) because I do not but then again I don't complain about it very often. Drama is fun sometimes and it really looks like many posters here like it too.
It's pretty sad that the General part of the forum has to be in a state like this because I didn't join TF as a Maria fan only, but as a tennis fan with intention of visiting most parts of the forum. Also I hate how people aren't smart enough not to judge people according to the players they like. I mean do you people here like all Maria fans/ posters on the Siberian Siren? I know I sure don't.
Plus, some of you have displayed various levels of ignorance at times so yeah some of you deserve some of the shit you got.

In case someone actually reads this, focus on the word some here so we don't have misunderstandings.

But most of all we should always remember this it a tennis forum ffs so some of the things we write here sometimes look funny and/or sad in retrospect.
You're right... nobody is perfect. I always tried to have a decent reputation on internet even if it's easy to hide behind a monitor, and I think I always tried to be a decent poster on GM, but after all tough, you can't deny how GM is the place where all the worst people show up. I'm pretty sure there is a lot of good and nice posters, from EVERY fan base, we never see there because they prefer to avoid it given the amount of shit that goes around there. Don't you think? But let's talk about Maria, this year and next year, let's leave GM's hate out for once, shall we?

Ok first part of quotes done. Now I have to go through dsanders' walls of text!
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote