TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Your thoughts of Maria's 2012 :)

View Single Post

Old Oct 29th, 2012, 01:34 AM   #22
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of
Re: Your thoughts of Maria's 2012 :)

Maria's 2012 in pictures for me... – part 2
THE MADISON SQUARE GARDEN EXHIBITION
I have to play with Rory??
I have to dance??
INDIAN WELLS 2012 comes..
Some amazing OFF court interviews with Masha looking so relaxed and happy.. and ofc Caro's failed trick!
and... »you had to do this? They made me blow on some... stick...«

Some great matches until the match with the other Masha, who seemed so inspired... Surely Maria Sharapova destroyed some of our nerves in that match and we were all on werge of sending her our future medical bills. But she managed to win! And we got some famous quotes after the match... Tough love between the ex-BFFs..

some CompassionPova for Ana (in this match and in the Kiri match and in the final Masha really had me worrying for her ankle since she was stretching it..)

and the final... Another heartbreak-er for us... She played bad, Vika outplayed her and deservingly won the title.. Masha ended being a runner-up..

MIAMI 2012
aka Maria's »home« tournament.. She has a lot of friends on Florida and grew up there.. We saw a NervyPova... She struggled all tournament and ended up losing a final we all thought she'd »easily« win... Our hearts sank... We started wondering... Will she ever win a final again with this record?? Maria sounded really gutted in the trophy ceremony...

But she decided to shake it off, visited Disneyland and decided to trick us brilliantly... The tennis world gasped for a few hours (a day) and her FB exploded with comments, the news spread like a fire on websites all over the world – Maria Sharapova CUT HER HAIR!!! We were in disbelief, mourning her long hair and TM ponytail..

But 24h later she told us she didn't cut her hair... And that it was a wig for a photosession which ended being AMAZING! And we were all depressed again because all of a sudden we started loving the short hair on her...
On to Europe again..