TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Your thoughts of Maria's 2012 :)

View Single Post

Old Oct 28th, 2012, 10:21 PM   #19
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of
Re: Your thoughts of Maria's 2012 :)

Mexicola, Maria reached and won what she could reach and win at the given moment with the form/health she had on those days when she played... Yes, we do wish her to do better but our wishes don't play on court, Maria Sharapova, a human made of flesh and blood with good and bad days, with happy and sad moments off court, with these and that thoughts, with better and worse form, was out there playing... And she won when she was good enough to win. Imagine if we didn't have any of what she got this year? It is what it is... And for her standards (because my oh my, she is no Serena, nor Henin etc.) she did good enough to be called a success...
Let's see how she does in the future! I wish her from all my heart to do good!!!! It's gonna be a brutal year, because she has a lot to defend! I wish her good luck and good play! We can only watch and hope for best, she will be the one who will play. But I am sure of one thing, she always gives what she has in that given moment... She doesn't tank matches...