TennisForum.com - View Single Post - YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

View Single Post

Old Oct 28th, 2012, 08:12 PM   #1149
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
No, I don't doubt his fandom. But it's just people on this board take everything so seriously. I didn't get why people cared/bothered wasting their time reading through other peoples sub forums, because its not relevant to them other than to try and find receipts for their next big GM riot. They're pathetic, and they can't take a joke. So glad I know no one who's so socially incapable as to understand that not everyones humour is the same.

And then even though you understand and respect that people are more sensitive than what you assumed, and months and months go by, they like to get their receipts out and try and make everyone talk down on you and "shade" you so that they look like they're the better person. It makes me lol how someone can have such low self confidence to need to constantly try and put down others, through an anonymous website of all things. Ridiculous.
IKR i just spent about 10 minutes of my life covering my tracks and proving my innocence on GM because of what Rapunzel said
anyway fuck it, i'm staying in SS for a while now.
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote