TennisForum.com - View Single Post - YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

View Single Post

Old Oct 28th, 2012, 07:33 PM   #1152
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Re: YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jechijo View Post
I'd love to goodrep you Silver, but I can't

Maria was happy. That's all that matters
I did it for you!
I was so happy seeing her smile and act like she won, laughing with Serena and that nice handshake, I'm PROUD of her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustachepova View Post
I hate this fucking forum. I don't understand the management on here. It's actually disgusting. Are the owners of this place so desperate for money that they let anything go down? I've never seen a board like this. Ever.
You already know how it is Craig. You're right, I've been around internet and boards for a decade and this is by far the most unmoderated and anarchic site I've ever seen... nuff said. Just stick here on SS with us and don't worry about the outside world.
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote