TennisForum.com - View Single Post - YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

View Single Post

Old Oct 28th, 2012, 05:03 PM   #1149
country flag SharaGaGa

SharaGaGa is just really nice SharaGaGa is just really nice SharaGaGa is just really nice SharaGaGa is just really nice SharaGaGa is just really nice SharaGaGa is just really nice SharaGaGa is just really nice SharaGaGa is just really nice SharaGaGa is just really nice SharaGaGa is just really nice SharaGaGa is just really nice
Re: YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
These other ladies just donít have it, mentally or physically, to measure up. And I donít see any signs of it changing in 2013. Who could step up? Maria and Vika are her personal punching bags, even though both try so hard. Petra? Agi? Sam and Li are aging fast. Kerber? Woz? I see no one out there.
Razzano?

Speaking of which, despite Serena's exceptional latter half of the year, be reminded that she is still human. While that Razzano match is definitely a blip, it is a reminder that, well, she CAN blip. She can have those bad days.

But I know what you mean. Serena, when playing her best, is currently unbeatable. Not Vika, not Maria, not anyone else even if they play the match of their life! (Well, I'd like someone -- preferably Maria -- to prove us wrong!)
SharaGaGa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote