TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

View Single Post

Old Oct 27th, 2012, 06:39 PM   #4553
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

I also think that 2013 will be a better season than this. This year was the season of experiments...and she paid the price,however, I believe that it was a big lesson for her,Piotr and other members of her team. I'd like to see another win in Sofia now when she found some form it'd be cool if she could also capitalise on it. As far as her not being able to play more internationals due to ranking, I don't think that this is what she plays for anyway. I think Caro has a goal of getting back into the mix, the win in Seoul definitely helped her but her goals for the next season are surely higher than the international tournies.
marineblue is offline View My Blog!