TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

View Single Post

Old Oct 27th, 2012, 12:59 PM   #4550
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
Fair point. The only exceptions I can think of is if she happened to lose early at an event like Indian Wells and wanted to get a wildcard at an international event (like Petra did in 2011).

If Caroline did end 2012 outside the top ten I believe that her schedule in 2013 would look very similar to how it looked in 2012.
Yeah, it would mean more if she loses early at some big events.
If she plays well in big events, an extra 2 or 3 Intls wont even count in her rankings
You can see how Korea, Moscow, Bulgaria could help her moving forward...
Hopefully she wins tournaments that have the YEC field in 2013

The YEC players looked very good, even though Serena looks a level above, this was a good tournament for Kerber, Errani, and the players still alive.

Caro has to improve her serve. Even a slight improvement is important.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!