TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

View Single Post

Old Oct 27th, 2012, 12:48 PM   #4548
country flag C. W. Fields

C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
I still dont know if 10 is an advantage over 11. And the scheduling freedom 11 gets.
If she finishes YE #10 instead of #11, she'll receive about a million dollars in bonus money she wouldn't otherwise get. Caro is a millionaire many times over, but it's still a nice pile of money.
Regarding the scheduling freedom, is there any of the mandatory tournaments Caro is 'forced' to play as top 10, which she'd want to skip if she were #11? I don't think so. And as for being allowed to play only one International each half year, I don't really see that many Internationals Caro might be interested in playing with Copenhagen out of the picture.

NB: Copenhagen is still on the tournament list for 2013, but I haven't heard anything about someone else wanting to take up the mantle since Nordic Sports Group pulled out in August, so I expect it to be removed soon.
http://www.wtatennis.com/SEWTATour-A...endar_2013.pdf