TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ~ The Figure Skating Season 2012-2013~

View Single Post

Old Oct 27th, 2012, 03:30 AM   #38
country flag IceSkaTennisFan

IceSkaTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute IceSkaTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute IceSkaTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute IceSkaTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute IceSkaTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute IceSkaTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute IceSkaTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute IceSkaTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute IceSkaTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute IceSkaTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute IceSkaTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~ The Figure Skating Season 2012-2013~

Quote:
Originally Posted by delicatecutter View Post
Wagner is OK. I was rooting for her to win the bronze at Worlds last year. But I'm not going to stand up and clap for her or anything.
Yeah, her music choices leave something to be desired. She thought Black Swan was such an amazing program that could not be outdone, but it was just warmed over Swan Lake. She has potential to try other stuff and I guess I just appreciate it more when skaters try to be more original. I was admiring Buttle's Ararat LP when he won Worlds. It was absolutely amazing to see something fresh and up to date. She's a fun skater to watch for a minute, but then you realize she doesn't seem as confident with her jumps as she does with her other elements. Maybe it's just a phase...
IceSkaTennisFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote