TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The end of the year thread (Moscow, Istanbul, Toronto EXHO, Czech LEAGUE)

View Single Post

Old Oct 26th, 2012, 10:51 PM   #32
country flag Simugna Help

Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The end of the year thread (Moscow, Istanbul, Toronto EXHO)

It's great that she made the SF round this year. During/after the American HC season I was worried her form would be subpar till the end of the year, but she picked it up and has 2 remarkable results to back it up. But I think she was in her best form in the first four months of this year and maybe during off season she'll rest and work well enough to go back there or possibly even higher.

Hopefully Serena treats it tomorrow more like an exhibition than a competitive match, it'd be bad to be
Simugna Help is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote