TennisForum.com - View Single Post - YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

View Single Post

Old Oct 26th, 2012, 09:25 PM   #793
country flag FlopPoova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

If Vika decides to play GOATly tomorrow after playing like shit the entire week I'll be miserable. I really hope Tommy came up with a strategy for Maria to beat her. I think Maria just loses patience too easily and frequently against Victoria. If she constructs points and doesn't just try finishing them after 2 shots I think she'll have a better shot. Mixing up placement and direction will also help; I wish she would hit behind Vika more, which would require more DTLines, which hasn't been a shot Maria employs as frequently as she used to. If anything, she needs to pressure Vika's service games more and not blow games where she gets to 0-30. She did like countless times in Beijing with brainless returns.

I won't be around this weekend to watch the Semis/Finals, which is probably for the best. Remaining hopeful as always, though
FlopPoova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote