TennisForum.com - View Single Post - YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

View Single Post

Old Oct 26th, 2012, 03:27 PM   #785
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future
Re: YEC 2012 iSTANBUL Mission: Beat Vika/Rena, humiliate Haga and win the title.

Now the real fun begins. Obviously, the Agi match was a lot more difficult than I thought it would be. But Maria won her group at 3-0 like I thought she would. I don't believe for a second that Vika will lose to Li Na, so it's another showdown with her for Maria. One more chance on a hardcourt.

I know Maria is one of the best at moving on from losses and focusing on the present. But I have to imagine that Maria going 1-5 against Vika, someone she clearly dislikes, in the same year, would eat at her and haunt her throughout the offseason. So this is a huge match for Maria's confidence and psyche.
Mexicola is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote